Training Organization Recognition List
The National Workforce Registry Alliance understands that organizations providing training to early care and education and afterschool professionals in multiple states are faced with time-consuming registry approval processes in each of the states in which they provide that training.
To smooth this issue, the Alliance developed a process with criteria based on best practices to create a list of recognized training organizations. The list may be used by individual workforce registries to expedite the approval process for organizations recognized by the Alliance.
The criteria for the list address the organization’s design and structure of training. The criteria do not focus on an individual course, training or the individual instructor.
Implementing the Alliance criteria is optional with each member registry. Individual workforce registries may choose to approve organizations that have gone through the Alliance vetting process or continue to require organizations to utilize some portion, or all, of the review/approval process specific to their state or region.
Training Organization Recognition Criteria
The intention of this method is to recognize organizations that have demonstrated the following:
- Instructors have knowledge of adult learning principles.
- Instructors have professional knowledge and qualifications to teach in the content area of the training.
- Training provided has clearly stated learning outcomes for the participants.
- Training content is appropriate to and designed for early care and education or afterschool workers.
- The hour or CEU value of training is consistently and properly calculated.
- Training completion is properly documented and stored.
Process for List Inclusion
The organization providing training will submit an application form and the required review fee to the Alliance.
Current accreditation processes encompass the criteria for this program. Organizations with either of the below designations will be considered for application:
- IACET accredited, demonstrating that it has in place a universal model for learning process that is continuously strengthened and refined, or
- Is an institution of higher education accredited by a member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), and
- All organizations must annually confirm that their accreditation status is active and renew their status with the list.
Reach the online form here http://goo.gl/forms/39kmm5BEbc
Statement of Assurance form, pdf Statement of Assurance Form